Baltic Business News
Peipsi Information Center (Peipsi Infokeskus), founded in 2000, is a non-profit organization based on civil initiative, carrying out different programs to develop and foster the local life of the region.
- Organizing voluntary fairs in Mustvee;
- Organizing the International Country and city cleaning campaigns;
- Environmental information days, painting and essay competitions in schools;
- Launching the Peipsi Information Server www.peipsi.ee and the public tourism and information point;
- Art and Handicraft Workshop;
- Organizing children and youth camps, organizing trainings and seminaries;
- Financing Mustvee schools, churches and the health center through the projects of the University of Virginia;
- Issuing postcard collections of Mustvee tourist objects;
- Issuing postcard collections of Peipsi region’s tourist objects;
- Issuing books on Lake Peipsi and Russian orthodox old-believers.